Welcome to Yoga at Yoga Vista!
Thanks for checking us out! We are a team of Yoga Teachers who have a passion for teaching Yoga to people of all ages and stages of life! That means if you are new to Yoga… we are here for you!
If you live in San Diego, check out our FREE Yoga classes at a local library near you! If you want to start practicing Yoga, but don’t know where to begin…. check out our Yoga YouTube Channel for lots of beginner Yoga tips, strategies and classes! If you want to do Yoga at home in the peace and quiet of familiar surroundings, then check out our Online Yoga Class Video Library with 100’s of Yoga classes to meet you just where you are!
Yoga Practice Benefits
We like to remind you that Yoga is a Gift of Health to Yourself! Take time for You!
- Creates a greater sense of well-being and peace of mind
- Increases muscle tone, flexibility, and focused concentration
- Balances the nervous and digestive systems
- Strengthens immune system
- Reduces stress
- Normalizes body weight
Online Yoga Class Video LibraryEnjoy our diverse, ever-expanding video library of LIVE! Yoga classes for all ages and abilities! Every class is different, but familiar! Never get bored with the same old exercise routine! New classes added every week from your favorite Gentle, Senior and Chair Yoga Teachers!
- * Unlimited Access to Full-Length Live Yoga Classes
* Large Selection! 100’s of Gentle, Senior and Chair Yoga Videos
* 5 Minute to 60 Minute Full Length Yoga Classes
* Yoga and Fitness Practices for All Ages and Stages of Life!
* Member Discount! 15% off all Yoga DVDs
* BONUS! Free Access to YogaJP On Demand DVDs
Tips for New Yoga StudentsPlease be kind to yourself in the practice of Yoga. Yoga is a process of coming into awareness of the present moment and requires mindful attention, compassion, and patience. Yoga promotes the well-being of body, mind and spirit. Do not force yourself into pain or discomfort. And, most importantly – Breathe and Enjoy!
- Do not eat heavily before practicing Yoga. Wait at least two hours after a full meal before practicing yoga. Drink plenty of water throughout the day, but not right before class.
- Wear clothing that is comfortable, non-restrictive and suitable for exercise.
- It is customary to repeat “Namaste” (the divine light in me honors the divine light in you) after the instructor at the end of class.